Contact form
In 1846, an old chapel built in 1788 housed communal services. Its walls are at the origin of the current Town Hall. A vicarial hall adjacent to the current Post Office served as the secretariat of the Town Hall and the Council Hall.
In 1864, a bell tower was built there. From 1873 to 1885, this former church was rented as a commercial warehouse. In 1886, the plans and specifications for the establishment of a Town Hall were approved. In 1887, the work was completed.


Location
Informations
< Type
< Informations
In the same category..

La Fontaine des AugustinsIn the heart of the historic center, the Fontaine des Augustins, also called the Fontaine des Dauphins, is located next to the former Augustinian church, which has become a cultural center.

La Fontaine du LavoirAt the center of two arches of the Porte Neuve and its remains of ancient ramparts of Monteux, is the Fontaine du Lavoir very close to the Notre-Dame de Nazareth church.

L’atelier monétaireDiscover the former monetary factory in the city of Sorgues at the Porte du Ventoux Destination which produced gold and silver coins. It was once on an important trade route.

The old flour mill known as de la SeilleDiscover the history of the flour mill known as de la Seille, which is no longer in activity. It dates from before the 16th century and belonged to the archbishop of Avignon.


